- The name of the Club to be CITY ROAD CLUB (HULL)
- The object of the Club is to promote club rides, social events, time trials, road races and other forms of competitive cycle events.
- The Club colours to be purple, yellow and white.
- The management of the Club to be President, Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer, and a committee of ten maximum who shall be elected at the AGM.
- For meetings of the committee, a quorum shall consist of five members.
- (a) The annual subscription, payable on the first day of January in each year, is £12 for all members. An additional one off payment (per year) for the club Time Trial series is £45 for seniors and juniors and free for under £16’s.
[b i] Membership of the Club is open to anyone interested in any aspect of cycling regardless of sex, age, disability, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, religious or other beliefs.
[bii] The membership shall consist of Senior/Junior/Under 16/Life or Second Claim members.
[biii] All members will be subject to the regulations of the constitution and by joining the Club will be deemed to accept these regulations and the ethos the Club has adopted.
[biv] Members in each category will pay annual membership fees at determined at the AGM.
[bv] Only first claim members to take part in the business of the Club or vote at the AGM.
[bvi] Should any member be found guilty of inappropriate conduct, or bringing the name of the Club into disrepute, he or she shall be subject to disciplinary action
[c] Any member failing to pay the subscription by 1st March will be considered to have resigned. Application for re-admission will be at the discretion of the committee.
[d] New members joining after 1st October shall be deemed to be members for the following year.
- [a] Only first claim members will be permitted to serve on any Club committee, take any Club awards or represent the Club in any open events.
[b] For ALL trophies involving season long cumulative scores a MINIMUM of FIVE events to count [or at the discretion of the Club Committee].
[c] A special award for second claim members will be made based on the riders best 8 results with a minimum of five to count should 8 not be contested.
[d] Club replica trophies will be awarded to all first time winners of any competition.
School Persons / Juniors will receive replica trophies for all competitions.
- A full report on the progress of the Club shall be available to all members seven days before the AGM and consist of the following:
(a) A Secretary’s report
(b) A Treasurer’s report
(c) A balance sheet which had been audited by two people who do not serve on the committee and both those persons should sign the Club books when they find them correct.
- In the event of the Club being wound up, all property and funds are to be used for the good of cycling and will be given to support cycling events.
- Any changes or additions to the above rules to be made at the AGM, and notice in writing of such changes or additions to be in the hands of the Secretary at least seven days prior to the meeting. Any changes or additions to the rules shall require a two-thirds majority vote.